Wednesday, November 08, 2006

8th Nov

Hello.
I'm done with Sorry,I Love You already.
It's a nice show,touching&nice.
Though the storyline is like any other korean dramas,but its still nice.
My mum thinks my soul isn't with my anymore,
Cause I didn't really move anywhere, just sitting there staring at the tv.

Is Love a game?

Woke up at 10.08am & my mum was already talking very loudly.
Yeah, she was shouting from the living room.
Cause I'm nearly late for my appointment with Leonard Drake
Facial is a torture.
I don't understand why people like it so very much.
But my first time today, experiencing a real facial, is.....................

The only torture part is if your face is like mine.
Lots of clogged pores & that they have to use those whatever thing to press it.
It's painful, very very very painful.
I nearly cried when they did that.
The applied like so many of don't-know-what-cream/mask. whatever lah.
Just that, it's cooling & shiok
I spent 2 hours in that room,my body was numb.
Felt so uncomfortable in that tube-dress they provided.
I'm a friend of LeonardDrake Skin Care&HealthSpa.
I'm damn happy when they gave me those receipts to sign (:
I signed so many today!
I feel old now.
Next appointment is 5th December 2006.
I got another appointment with MTM next week D:
It's toturing.

So, I didn't go for table-tennis.
Mindy&HuiMin called me to tell me about the thing on Friday.
Shoots, I forgot what time to reach NASS!

Mindy said only,She/HuiMin/Yunping went for table-tennis today.
Atikah didn't go, she's sick.
I think cause of the hot sun yesterday.
I had a very bad headache yesterday,cause of the afternoon sun.

Jonas knew where I went today.
Cause my brother told him.
I mean, i didn't even tell my brother where i went?!
Neither did my dad/mum/sister told him.
How on earth he knew where I went!?
Impossible Mindy told him what.
Cause only Mindy knew where i went[:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello YiXuan(:
I'm here.
Don't worry :D
I'm looking forward this coming Saturday too.
I don't know where we are going either.
Can we go watch movie then go your house?
I wanna bbq. LOL!
But bbq very dirty ehh.
Ask Dom&Gor first yeah.
Btw, Ch is going too yeah?

<3